Hortensia Meneses Jimenez
Location: Mexico City
Languages: Spanish and English
Areas of practice: Radio, Television and Telecommunications; Corporate and Agreements, Copyrights, Intellectual Property, Registration of Works, Reservation Requests and Registration of Agreements.
Lawyer by Universidad Anahuac del Norte, 2002
Thesis: Comisión Federal de Comunicaciones como organismo regulador Autónomo.
Corporate Law Diploma Course, 2006
Hortensia Meneses is a legal expert in Radiobroadcasting and Telecommunications. Throughout her professional career, she has carried out proceedings before the Federal Telecommunications Institute, including free assignment of rights, concessionary rights, transfer or acquisition of shares of concessionary corporations, power increases, frequency changes, changes in distinctive calls, changes in link trajectory, changes of broadcasting plants, among others. Likewise, she has carried out proceedings before the Secretariat of Government, the Office of the General Director of Civil Aviation of the Secretariat of Communications and Transportation; public bids before the Federal Telecommunications Institute; the National Electoral Institute in relation to matters of applicable rules; Public Registry of Concessions; has managed inspection visits before the National Infrastructure Information System, among others.
On the other hand, she has managed matters related to economic competition, as set forth by the Federal Telecommunications and Radiobroadcasting Law, the Federal Economic Competition Law, the Regulatory Provisions of the Federal Economic Competition Law for the telecommunications and radiobroadcasting sectors and other applicable rules.
- Guía práctica de trámites de radio y televisión ante la SCT, November 2003, Mexico City.
- Marco jurídico y administrativo de la industria de radio y televisión, October 2000
- “Semana de radio y la televisión” of the National Chamber of the Radio and Television Industry (CIRT), Mexico City, on a yearly basis.
- Instituto de capacitación de la industria de radio y televisión, A.C.
- Mexican Association of Service Providers for Radiobroadcasting and Telecommunications (AMPERT)